Task: Contract and Works Management in workshop and on site. Shear studs welding
Client: Polish studs welding enterprise
Time: January-April 2014, June 2014
Acting as Polish Contractor’s representative in relations with Finnish Purchaser. Contract and Works Management in one of the leading power boiler manufacturer’s workshop in Finland. The task was to oversee 700 000 of shear studs welding to Recovery Boiler. Welders squad: 8 operatives.
Activity during task execution:
- – Running communication and correspondence with Finnish Customer during tender, negotiation, execution and completion phases. Also, successful negotiation of Purchase Order extension for site phase works.
- – Coordination with adjacent works,
- – Analyzes of technical specification and drawings. Quality check of the works in term of correct setting out, weld quality. Welding diary and As Build drawings producing for QA file.
- – Health and Safety monitoring.
- – Assistance during works takeover phase by final buyer of the product.
- – Site works supervision during site installation phase.
The Contract was completed on time and in budget.
Polish enterprise was awarded with very positive written reference, expressing Finnish Purchaser’s highest satisfaction.